- ONE year warranty starts from Date of Purchase or Baby Birth Month, whichever is later.
- Only the pump unit is under warranty. Normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Warranty is valid in Singapore only and purchased from authorised channels.
- Current authorize channels are : 1010 retail shops, ourlittlelamb.com, ourlittlelamb sales booth (pls check contact us page for latest authorised distribution channels).
- Warranty is available to the registered customer only. It is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to a third party.
- Online Registration email and purchase receipt have to be produced when bringing your breast pump for servicing or repair.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact form of ourlittlelamb.com for detail warranty claim arrangement each time.
- Customers are encouraged to register their warranty as soon as they purchase their breast pumps even though they have not delivered the baby
- If warranty starts from Baby Birth Month, customers will need to produce a copy of their Baby Birth Certificate (which is no more than 6 months later than the purchase date).
- Any sign of machine being tampered with or QC seal is broken result in void of warranty.
- Replacement set (if any) from warranty claim assume the balance warranty period from the original purchase.!
- Any damages cause by improper care or improper usage.
- Damages cause by accident or sign of drop from height.
- Any water or breastmilk which gets into the breastpump motor
- Any Cracks which appears on any parts of the breastpump
- Any defects in Breastpump accessories including:–
– Breastshield Body, Silicon parts and Breastshield connectors
– Valves and Membrane